No products in the cart.
Raw Fish Masterclass by Fabiola Lairet
We have designed this masterclass together with Fabiola Lairet, Excecutive Chef at Robata, to share the most of her experience regarding fresh fish and cooking techniques.
Change the way you see and cook fish with this masterclass. We want to approach fresh fish from the bEAuTy point of view.
Learn about locally sourced, selection and techniques to prepare delightful, fun and colorful dishes with raw fish.
There would be two shifts per session: 11:00 and 19:00
Content of the class:
- Fish Selection and Origins
- How to select your knife, sharpening techniques and maintenance
- How to best scale a fresh fish
- Fish Cuts and Basic Japanese Cuts
- Pacific Techniques and Origins
- The original dishes
We’ll teach how to prepare a sort of different dishes based on raw cooking techniques
Date: September 30, 2020
Directions: Doctor Trueta, 194
Phone: +34 602 48 93 23