No products in the cart.
Wild mushroom are that tasty mystery we all would like to know more about.
And guess what, we are in the correct land and the perfect time to enjoy them!
Join us to know the fungi specialists Bolets Petràs in an event that will indulge all your five senses.
Date / Time: TO BE DECIDED. Please check back soon to see the confirmed date.
Location: Carrer Doctor Trueta 194, Barcelona 08005
– Reduced number of assistents and distance between attendees.
– Participants must wear a mask during the entire event.
– Upon arrival, the temperature of each attendee will be taken and it will be noted along with their data for possible subsequent monitoring.
– An apron will be provided and you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water.
– You can wear gloves if you wish, but it’s not mandatory.
– The Right of Admission is reserved in case attendees do not adopt the measures of the established protocol; losing -in that case- the option for a refund.
– The space will be disinfected. All produce and materials will be clean and desinfected.
– Each person will be given a dossier with the recipes, a pen and water.
Date: October 27, 2020
Start time: 19:00 CET
End time: 22:00 CET
Directions: Doctor Trueta, 194
Phone: +34 602 48 93 23